Global Asset & Estate Planning
We assist clients in estate and asset protection planning. We often render our estate and wealth preservation services in conjunction with our tax, business and commercial services particularly for the implementation of reliable and intelligent business succession plans.
The global economy has necessitated an expertise in international estate and tax planning for a multitude of reasons including but not limited to
- ◆ Planning for those individuals with financial or business interest and properties across the world
- ◆ Those with family members residing in foreign countries wishing to assume fiduciary roles
- ◆Married couples in which one spouse is a citizen of a foreign country
- ◆Those inheriting property from a foreign jurisdiction or choosing to bequeath or devise property to someone residing outside the U.S.
Our approach to estate and wealth protection planning emphasizes security, confidentiality and reliability by:
- ◆Elaborating and adapting international strategies and planning
- ◆Utilizing domestic and international entities, shelters and structures including but not limited to, trusts and corporations
- ◆Conforming chosen plans with judicial, tax, and governmental requirements across varying jurisdictions