We represent domestic and foreign business structures (corporations, partnerships, “pass through” entities) of all kinds. A particular talent of those of us here at Leone Zhgun is assisting businesses through their start-up phase, including.
- ◆Planning to achieve the long-term goals of our clients
- ◆Selecting the appropriate operational structure(s)/form of business entity
- ◆Building corporate compliance policies and departments
- ◆Corporate governance strategies
- ◆ Directors and Officers (D&O) and management liability
- ◆Establishing basic business relationships (commercial, executive, banking)
- ◆Providing executive support (e.g.: executive participation, visas….)
- ◆Protecting corporate industrial or commercial property (trademarks, trade secrets)
- 9Due diligence research and reporting
Another strength of ours involves effectuating changes in business or investment structures or entities with a mind towards updating and improving them, such as:
- ◆Legal reviews and analyses of corporate books and records
- ◆Mergers, fusions, spin-offs
- ◆Acquisitions & divestitures
We may also constitute and coordinate the expert and professional teams needed to prepare and maintain effective operational, financial, business, or reorganization plans. After negotiating deals, we very often perform the function of a general counsel by handling the day to day corporate matters of our client’s companies and working continuously and proactively with clients to avoid potential liability through implementation and deployment of compliance procedures.