We provide immigration assistance to individuals, businessmen, domestic and foreign enterprises and investors. We also analyze the tax and property risks of customers. This is true for people receiving significant income from abroad, or business leaders. Our global network of law firms ensures that all decisions are made in accordance with the laws of the United States and the client’s country. We will help you obtain visas in these categories:
Business and Employment-Based Immigration
Business and Employment-Based Non-Immigrant Visas
Other Temporary or Non-Immigrant Visas
Treaty traders visa:
- An individual may obtain an E-1 Treaty traders visa to continue engaging in substantial trade, including trade in services or technology, in qualifying activities, principally between the United States and a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation.
Treaty investors visa:
- An individual may obtain an E-2 Treaty investors visa to develop and direct the operations of an enterprise in which you have invested a substantial amount of capital.
Intra-company Transfer Visas:
- An applicant may obtain an L-1 Intra-company Transfer visa to work at a branch, parent, affiliate, or subsidiary of his or her current employer in a managerial or executive capacity, or in a position requiring specialized knowledge. Individual must have been employed by the same employer abroad continuously for a minimum of one year within three years preceding the application.
Specialty Occupation (Professional) visas:
- An application may obtain an H-1B Specialty Occupation Visa to work in a specialty occupation. A specialty occupation requires a higher education degree or its equivalent.
Extraordinary Ability Worker Visas
- Extraordinary Ability Worker Visas may be applied for by persons with extraordinary ability or achievement in the sciences, arts, education, business, athletics, or extraordinary recognized achievements in the motion picture and television fields. This extraordinary ability must be demonstrated by sustained national or international acclaim, for work in their field of expertise. Visas of this kind may include persons providing essential services in support of the above individual.